It’s grocerylists.org, version 4.0!
· By Bill Keaggy on in The GLC.
· Tagged as glc, update
Greetings, dear visitors,
After almost 10 years, I’m in the midst of converting this site from hand-coded HTML and Blogger to WordPress.
A lot of stuff is broken or missing. Everything will be back and available in a few days. There may even be a couple hundred new lists!
Here are a few of the upgrades: 1) You can now upload a list to send it to me via the contact form; 2) Browsing the lists is easier and faster; 3) The blog is now categorized; 4) Overall, the site is more like an actual publication rather than a duct-taped bloggish thing.
You can get to our amazing, legendary, supah-cool main features through these links:
- The Ultimatest Grocery List, our free downloadable PDF
- The book — Milk Eggs Vodka: Grocery Lists Lost & Found
- The lists! 1-100 | 101-200 | 201-300 | 301-400 | 401-500 | 501-600 | 601-700 | 701-800 | 801-900 | 901-1000 | 1001-1100 | 1101-1200 | 1201-1300 | 1301-1400 | 1401-1500 | 1501-1600 | 1601-1700 | 1701-1800 | 1801-1900
- The best of the best: Our lists of Top 10 lists, in which we viciously make fun of misspellings, handwriting, bad diets, obsessive behavior and more