2014 = Restart
· By Bill Keaggy on in Artfoodness, Beyond groceries, Food & drink, Healthy eating, The GLC, Weirdness.
· Tagged as apples, bananas, chopsticks, coke, cork, expiration dates, flag, hacks, soda, spices, sugar, tremendous with no comments :-(
OK, we’re going to try to breathe some new life into grocerylists.org. Here goes.
1. We’ve added 200 new lists for a total of 3,700!
3. How long do things in your fridge stay good after the expiration dates?
5. Chopsticks get a makeover.
6. What Coke contains.
7. National flags created from the foods each country is commonly associated with.
8. 35 clever food hacks (for example, keep cakes moist by placing a piece of bread on top overnight).
9. A magnetic periodic table of herbs and spices.
10. And finally, a soda display from the year 1984.