2014 = Restart
· By Bill Keaggy on in Artfoodness, Beyond groceries, Food & drink, Healthy eating, The GLC, Weirdness.
· Tagged as apples, bananas, chopsticks, coke, cork, expiration dates, flag, hacks, soda, spices, sugar, tremendous
OK, we’re going to try to breathe some new life into grocerylists.org. Here goes.
1. We’ve added 200 new lists for a total of 3,700!
3. How long do things in your fridge stay good after the expiration dates?
5. Chopsticks get a makeover.
6. What Coke contains.
7. National flags created from the foods each country is commonly associated with.
8. 35 clever food hacks (for example, keep cakes moist by placing a piece of bread on top overnight).
9. A magnetic periodic table of herbs and spices.
10. And finally, a soda display from the year 1984.